Real people. Candid conversations. Extraordinary stories.
Montrealers focuses on the art of conversation, creating an environment of open dialogue for both the interviewee and the interviewer. With characters from an array of backgrounds, including Greek, Indian, Brazilian, Japanese, Egyptian, Iranian, and French, Montrealers is an all-inclusive show that gives all voices meaning.
In this intimate interview series, the most inspiring stories can be found in the lives of everyday people.
Leah Balass sits down with Montreal’s most colorful personalities to uncover their captivating life stories and to celebrate the various cultures which make this city unique.
Each episode features personal stories on immigration, love, identity, struggle, culture and tradition.
In today's episode, you’ll meet David Bloom, proprietor of popular Sumac restaurant; Armany Radwan, a Middle East journalist who worked for Time Magazine, Josh Silver, the city’s celebrity man-about-town; and Frank Papageorgiou, the entertaining owner of Victoria Fish Market.
David Bloom, Armany Radwan, Josh Silver, Frank Papageorgiou
- Tuesday, june 19, 2018 11:00 am
- Tuesday, june 19, 2018 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, june 19, 2018 11:30 pm
- Wednesday, june 20, 2018 1:30 pm
- Thursday, june 21, 2018 3:30 am
- Thursday, june 21, 2018 10:30 am
- Thursday, june 21, 2018 5:30 pm
- Friday, june 22, 2018 12:00 am
- Friday, june 22, 2018 5:30 am
- Friday, june 22, 2018 1:00 pm
- Saturday, june 23, 2018 4:00 am
- Saturday, june 23, 2018 9:00 am
- Saturday, june 23, 2018 3:00 pm
- Sunday, june 24, 2018 10:30 am
- Sunday, june 24, 2018 6:30 pm