Real people. Candid conversations. Extraordinary stories.
Montrealers focuses on the art of conversation, creating an environment of open dialogue for both the interviewee and the interviewer. With characters from an array of backgrounds, including Greek, Indian, Brazilian, Japanese, Egyptian, Iranian, and French, Montrealers is an all-inclusive show that gives all voices meaning.
In this intimate interview series, the most inspiring stories can be found in the lives of everyday people.
Leah Balass sits down with Montreal’s most colorful personalities to uncover their captivating life stories and to celebrate the various cultures which make this city unique.
Each episode features personal stories on immigration, love, identity, struggle, culture and tradition.
In today's episode, you’ll meet David Bloom, proprietor of popular Sumac restaurant; Armany Radwan, a Middle East journalist who worked for Time Magazine, Josh Silver, the city’s celebrity man-about-town; and Frank Papageorgiou, the entertaining owner of Victoria Fish Market.
David Bloom, Armany Radwan, Josh Silver, Frank Papageorgiou
- Tuesday, february 20, 2018 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, february 20, 2018 11:30 pm
- Wednesday, february 21, 2018 1:30 pm
- Thursday, february 22, 2018 3:30 am
- Thursday, february 22, 2018 10:30 am
- Thursday, february 22, 2018 5:30 pm
- Friday, february 23, 2018 12:00 am
- Friday, february 23, 2018 5:30 am
- Friday, february 23, 2018 1:00 pm
- Saturday, february 24, 2018 4:00 am
- Saturday, february 24, 2018 9:00 am
- Saturday, february 24, 2018 3:00 pm
- Sunday, february 25, 2018 10:30 am
- Sunday, february 25, 2018 6:30 pm