Real people. Candid conversations. Extraordinary stories. - MONTREALERS focuses on the art of conversation, creating an environment of open dialogue; for both the interviewee and the interviewer. With characters from an array of backgrounds, including Greek, Indian, Brazilian, Japanese, Egyptian, Iranian, and French – MONTREALERS is an all-inclusive show that gives all voices meaning. In this intimate interview series, the most inspiring stories can be found in the lives of everyday people. Leah Balass sits down with Montreal’s most colorful personalities to uncover their captivating life stories and to celebrate the various cultures that make up this unique city. Each episode features personal stories on immigration, love, identity, struggle, culture and tradition.
In today's episode, you’ll meet David Bloom, proprietor of popular Sumac restaurant; Armany Radwan, a Middle East journalist who worked for Time Magazine, Josh Silver, the city’s celebrity man-about-town; and Frank Papageorgiou, the entertaining owner of Victoria Fish Market.
David Bloom, Armany Radwan, Josh Silver, Frank Papageorgiou
- Tuesday, october 24, 2017 11:00 am
In this episode, we’ll introduce you to Nilufar Al-Shourbaji, the most friendliest, super chill restaurateur you’ll ever meet; Jean-Paul Labelle, a mechanical parts sculptor with a unique take on art; and Tamey Lau, the eccentric Dragon Flowers shop owner of Mile End.
Nilufar Al-Shourbaji, Jean-Paul Labelle, Tamey Lau
- Tuesday, october 24, 2017 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, october 24, 2017 11:30 pm
- Wednesday, october 25, 2017 1:00 am
- Wednesday, october 25, 2017 1:30 pm
- Thursday, october 26, 2017 3:30 am
- Thursday, october 26, 2017 10:30 am
- Thursday, october 26, 2017 5:30 pm
- Friday, october 27, 2017 12:00 am
- Friday, october 27, 2017 5:30 am
- Friday, october 27, 2017 12:00 pm
- Saturday, october 28, 2017 4:00 am
- Saturday, october 28, 2017 3:00 pm
- Sunday, october 29, 2017 10:30 am
- Sunday, october 29, 2017 5:00 pm