CultureZone is a weekly program showcasing the emerging talent of Montreal’s vibrant cultural life in all its diversity. The magazine format of Culture Zone introduces reporters, interviewers and performers exploring different facets of the city’s culture. Certain shows will be presented in French, others in English.
This week, Brandon and his collaborators present food blogs and food pictures on Instagram; Fatima Borhani, an empowered woman artist; Sabrina Arcaro, a Montreal designer; le Chat des artistes, a place dedicated to the creation for artists, craftsmen and cultural organizations; and a live performance with Nomad’Stones.
- Tuesday, october 24, 2017 6:00 pm
- Thursday, october 26, 2017 4:00 am
- Friday, october 27, 2017 1:00 am
- Saturday, october 28, 2017 3:30 am
- Sunday, october 29, 2017 10:00 am
- Sunday, october 29, 2017 6:00 pm