CityLife examines issues that affect all Anglo Montrealers in an engaging and accessible way. Host Richard Dagenais delves into politics, public transit, roadwork, the environment, riverside development, the economy, immigration, social issues, culture and much more. And the program will follow-up, bringing viewers all the latest developments. CityLife zeroes in on local news that doesn’t get covered by major media, but matters to all of us.
There are a million stray cats on the Island of Montreal. We talk to some of the people facing the huge task of trying to reduce that number without harming the felines. Plus we look at what some Montreal-based companies are doing to help battle climate change. And we speak with a man who has taken on the task of erasing hate graffiti from Montreal buildings and public spaces – an effort that is going global.
Susan MACKASEY, PetitsPawz Cat Refuge; Dr. Caroline KILSDONK, President of the Quebec Order of Veterinarians; Shelley SCHECTER, President of Educhat; Corey FLEISCHER, Anti-Graffiti Activist; Colleen THORPE, Director of Educative Programs, Equiterre; Morgane LASSAUX, Climate Coalition Montréal; Ethan COX, Public Policy Expert; David SHANTZ, A Stitch in Time; Susannah SHANTZ, A Stitch in Time
- Tuesday, june 19, 2018 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, june 19, 2018 10:30 pm
- Wednesday, june 20, 2018 6:00 am
- Wednesday, june 20, 2018 12:00 pm
- Thursday, june 21, 2018 6:00 pm
- Thursday, june 21, 2018 10:30 pm
- Friday, june 22, 2018 6:00 am
- Friday, june 22, 2018 12:00 pm
- Saturday, june 23, 2018 8:00 am
- Sunday, june 24, 2018 11:00 am